Issue #1 is packed full of incredible architectural visualisation imagery from a selection of the worlds most talented digital archviz artists.
The print and digital magazine features 28 artists and studios, giving them the opportunity to tell the stories and secrets to their success.
3Disciple also features an exclusive in-depth with the Autodesk 3ds Max team.
The print and digital magazine has 12 pages of tips and tricks to get the most from SiNi Software's Autodesk 3ds Max plugins. These have been divided into 6 categories;
- The Basics. Getting started and setup.
- After Importing. Fixing CAD and REVIT geometry.
- Optimising Architectural Visualisation Scenes. Techniques to prepare imported assets.
- Using Proxies. Working with VRay and Corona proxies.
- Under Pressure. Speed up your workflow.
- Exporting your Work. Prepare 3D assets for game engines.
3Disciple print and digital magazine includes a global list of relevant resources to help you connect with your community and keep up to date with the latest industry tools.
Global Architectural Visualisation Conferences and 3D Meetup Groups
Archviz Education (excludes online)
Archviz Awards and Competitions
The interview with Nicholas Fonta, head of 3ds Max product management at Autodesk answers many questions the industry has been asking for some time, including 'does Autodesk plan to kill off 3ds Max?'.
Please sign up for our newsletter to be kept informed of 3Disciple Magazine news.